Ready to be a part of FIU and become a Dual Enrollment student?
Here are the entrance eligibility requirements:
- Be a student in a Florida public or non-public secondary school, or in a Home Education program that will fulfill requirements for high school graduation.
- Have a 3.0 un-weighted High School Grade Point Average
- Satisfy any course prerequisites
- Meet College ready cut off criteria which can be viewed at: http://www.fldoe.org/schools/higher-ed/fl-college-system/common-placement-testing.stml
Students must meet with there high school counselor to choose the courses you would like to register for.
In order to continue in the Dual Enrollment program, students must maintain a 3.0 un-weighted GPA in your high school academic work and earn a 3.0 or better in college-level work, as confirmed by your High School Guidance Director and FIU’s Registrar’s Office.
After you have determined your eligibility, you may complete the Dual Enrollment Online Application where you will be assigned a Panther ID. If you have been out of the university for three (3) or more consecutive semesters you must complete a new application.
Fall 2018 Application Deadline
Broward County Schools
- August 15th – August 30th
- August 20th – September 4th
Fall 2018 Grade Submission