Please go to the FIU University Core Curriculum (UCC)Tab to view courses of interest to High School Dual Enrollment students.
Please complete the steps below before submitting the On-FIU Campus Part-Time dual enrollment documents to the FIU Dual Enrollment Offices located in MARC 251 (MMC) and AC1 180 (BBC):
- Choose desired term (Example: Spring 2016)
- Choose desired campus (Example: Modesto A. Maidique Campus)
- Enter the three letter course prefix into the Subject field (Example: MAC)
- Enter the four digit number into the Course Number field (Example: 2311)
- Click SearchYou must meet with your high school counselor to choose the courses you would like to register for (this must be done every semester you wish to take courses at FIU). Since registration for the courses is on a space-available basis, we recommend that you select alternate courses in the event your first two choices fill up. Do a class search prior to choosing the courses you wish to register for .Course Instruction for examples of restricted sections. Please note On-FIU Campus dual enrollment students CANNOT register for Online or Self-Supporting Flat Fee courses. Refer to the
- On-FIU Campus Dual Enrollment Online Application:
- Complete the dual enrollment online application:
- Once you submit the application your Panther ID and the parent/guardian signature form will be populated.
- Print the parent/guardian signature form and submit to the FIU Dual Enrollment office together with the forms/documents mentioned below (parent/guardian must sign this form).
- On-FIU Campus Part-Time Dual Enrollment Authorization Form (Required):
- Complete the on-fiu-campus-part-time-dual-enrollment-authorization form
- All sections of the form must be completed.
- The form must be signed by you (the student), your parent/guardian and your designated high school/home school officials.
Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Immunization Form (Required if you are a new Dual Enrollment applicant or if you have been out of the university for over three consecutive semesters)
- Go to the FIU Student Health Center website, click on Forms, click on Immunization Forms and then click on the FIU Immunization Document Form.
- Complete the top section of the Immunization Form and request a copy of your immunization records from your high school or take the form to your doctor to be completed and signed.
- If you want to take a math course, you must also take the ALEKS placement test located at http://www.aleks.com/fiu.
- Home Education Students: The dual enrollment program for home education students consists of the enrollment of an eligible home education secondary student in a postsecondary course creditable toward an associate degree, a career certificate, or a baccalaureate degree.
To participate in the On-FIU Campus Part-Time Dual Enrollment Program, an eligible home education secondary student must submit the following documents, in addition to the dual enrollment forms/documents and test scores:
- Request a letter from Dade County or Broward County Public Schools showing proof of being enrolled in a home education program (This must be done every semester you wish to register for courses at FIU)
- Be responsible for your own instructional materials and transportation unless provided for otherwise.
- Sign a home education articulation agreement. The agreement can be requested from the FIU Dual Enrollment office at MMC or BBC Campuses.
- Private and Charter School Students: Private or Charter Schools must sign the dual enrollment agreement.